We are a well-established asset management engineering consultancy firm and looking for an enthusiastic Cost Controller/ Cost Estimator to join our team.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
The position requires that the candidate:
• Must have a tertiary qualification.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Cost Controller, preferably in the mining or heavy industrial sector.
• Allocates a budget and establishes a cost baseline.
• Provides a critical assessment of allocated budget and cost projections.
• To manage overall project costs.
• To develop and execute a cost management plan and provide the Project Manager with accurate and reliable data for decision making.
• To analyse and report on cost variances.
• To prepare and produce monthly project cost reports, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently and within a team.
• Willingness to travel and have reliable transportation.