Asset Replacement Policies
Collaborit is geared to provide services at the highest levels of the organization where strategies and policies are managed to the lowest levels where the asset is handled and just about everything in between with SAP EAM and SAP EPPM.
- We are not a burden to our clients – we do less facilitation and more heavy-lifting.
- We control and therefore take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery quality
Comparing equipment in the acquisition phase and deciding between rebuild and replace.
- Determining which supplier will give the best value over the life of the equipment.
- Comparing and balancing Capex, Opex, performance, and labour intensity from various suppliers in capital acquisitions.
- Determining whether to rebuild (refurbish) or replace the equipment.
- Determining which components are the most critical or influence the end of life the most.
- Determining the expected expenditure throughout the life of the equipment.
- Determining the expected manpower to maintain the equipment throughout its life.
- Determining the expected availability (uptime) of the equipment throughout its life.
- Activity Based Life Cycle Costing.
- Refurbish or Replace policy established based on key business drivers.
- For any replacement policy:
- Total Cost of Ownership (Nett Present Cost)
- Average availability (%)
- Labour intensity (% Full Time Employees)
- Compare costs, availabilities, or labour intensities of multiple OEMs or equipment over the duration of an operation.
- Component ranking (by cost) over the life of the equipment.
- Critical end-of-life components identified for the replacement policy.
- Maintenance cost forecast based on replacement policy.
Services & Solutions
Collaborit Engineering Services & Solutions
Collaborit combines deep experience with proven methodologies and solutions to manage the integrity of structures, ensuring they will go the distance.