Collaborit AM Introduction
Collaborit is geared to provide services at the highest levels of the organization where strategies and policies are managed to the lowest levels where the asset is handled and just about everything in between with SAP EAM and SAP EPPM.
- We are not a burden to our clients – we do less facilitation and more heavy-lifting.
- We control and therefore take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery quality.
- External auditors who know nothing about maintenance- or asset management.
- Controlling your AM and AM system adequately.
- Keeping the assessment framework up to date while still being able roll back to previous versions.
- Knowing whether ISO 55001 certification will be worthwhile for you (it might be).
- Identifying AM gaps and being enabled to decide whether closing it will add value:
- AM Health (in GFMAM framework)
- ISO 55001 compliance
- ISO 55002 compliance
- PAS 55-1:2008 compliance
- PAS 55-2:2008 compliance
- Knowing how to prioritize and classify your AM gaps.
- Measuring whether AM is adding value (risk based).
- Certified Asset Management Assessor – WPiAM according to ISO 17021-5.
- Non-legacy framework – it is based on latest bodies of knowledge and standards in Asset Management.
- Wide framework, but specific and focused assessments.
- Deep well of shop floor (or coal face) experience and specialized partners to draw from.
- AM aspects are not just evaluated arbitrarily – each aspect is evaluated on:
Services & Solutions
Collaborit Asset Management Engineering Services
Collaborit combines deep experience with proven methodologies and solutions to manage the integrity of structures, ensuring they will go the distance.